FITNESS, FOOD & FUN ESCAPES - October 2017
FITNESS . FOOD . FUN . FRIENDS .
Tired and bored of jump squatting, flexing your biceps and breathing in carbon dioxide in a big box? Our mobile fitness concept is back! Come join us together with other crazy and adventurous minded individuals and fitness freaks and experience nature and exercise to a whole new level.
Challenge yourself on unexplored terrains in and out of Singapore! We will even have water challenges in the future so stay connected always. There's never going to be another boring day when you're with us! Ultimate happiness in bite sizes are our main goals for most of our initiatives.
Customisable for corporate groups too.
Our program is as follows:
8.30am - Head count and confirmation of all participants
9.00am - Head off to our first island for your fun fitness challenges and experiences!
11.00am - Cool down and enjoy our home-made protein smoothies!
11.50am - Onto the the next island to cool down, lunch (your own) and connect with new friends!
2.15pm - Back to Singapore with lovely memories!
Please book your place here or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Things to bring:
- sweat and shower towels
- change of clothes
- plastic bag
- camera phones
- own toiletries
- sunhat or cap
- raincoat or small umbrella
- waterproof backpack or bag
- your own snacks
- additional water (we only provide 1 big bottle)
- bug spray (mosquitoes & sand flies!)
- sunblock or sunscreen
- sports sunglasses (optional)
- other personal necessities!
- there will be no WIFI on any of the islands unless you get lucky.
- please let us know if you DO NOT require our food. The rates will still be the same.
- you will have to fill in an Idemnity Form when you register with us (we will not hesitate to reject anyone who does not fill up this form).
- we strongly encourage you to mingle throughout our event (no anti-social behaviour please).
- do not bring bananas in case there are monkeys around.
- we will have a certified First Aider, CPR and AED trainer on standby throughout the event.
- NO passport needed but your bags will be checked upon your return to Singapore.
Please register here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.